Hi There,

We have this exact same issue, we have upgraded to 4.5.1 and are using Xen.
We have downloaded the following systemvm template:

http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/systemvm/4.5/systemvm64template-4.5-xen.vhd.bz2

The systemvm starts ok, but if we try to create a template from a snapshot
it complains with the following error

Failed to create
template/usr/local/cloud/systemvm/scripts/storage/secondary/create_privatetemplate_from_snapshot_xen.sh:
line 65: /bin/vhd-util: No such file or directory30

If we connect to the systemvm and try to execute the /bin/vhd-util file we
get the following:

root@s-1868-VM:/bin# /bin/vhd-util
> -bash: /bin/vhd-util: No such file or directory

The file is there however:

root@s-1868-VM:/bin# cksum vhd-util
> 1735023486 318977 vhd-util

Environment shows it to be 64-bit

root@s-1868-VM:/bin# uname -a
> Linux s-1868-VM 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.65-1+deb7u2 x86_64
> GNU/Linux

Is this is an issue with the template we are using? Is there a more
up-to-date 4.5.1 template for Xen which fixes this issue?

Cheers!