From: Martin Emrich [mailto:martin.emr...@empolis.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 9:55 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: AW: Deployment failed on XenServer due to capacity miscalculation

Hi!

(sorry for the delay, was on vacation).

I have never heard of XenServer having this limitation, and have also never
experienced it (We use XenServer w/o ACS heavily for several years now, but I
never ran into this issue). I also found nothing conclusive... can you provide
some documentation on this limitation?

I'll try to evacuate and reboot the host, that might "reset" the stats and help.

Thanks,

Martin