Nothing's being spun up on the HVs. I'm using separate networks for each
component (public, management, guest, storage). They all have a dedicated NIC
each. On the HVs it seems like CS created its own cloud link local network but
the link status is <none>

Thanks

Josh

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 12:39 PM -0800, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemne...@gmail.com>