It's really huge. Which part am I looking for exactly?

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 1:38 PM -0800, "Ahmad Emneina" <aemne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Josh, can you share the logs off the management server. Namely:
/var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log
Post as much as you can to pastebin or similar. That'll help identify what part
of the process is failing...

Ahmad E