Von: Mārtiņš Jakubovičs [mailto:martins-li...@hostnet.lv]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 30. März 2016 10:14
An: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Betreff: CloudStack HA

Hello,

This morning I faced unexpected problem, one of XenServer hosts rebooted. I
checked logs and it looks like due network issue, but question is why host
rebooted it self? CloudStack's XS Pool is not HA enabled. And as I know, in ACS
4.3.2 CloudStack did not manage Host's HA or am I wrong?

Mar 30 07:00:33 cloudstack-1 heartbeat: Potential problem with
/var/run/sr-mount/858d490c-38e8-0f44-2840-c6acb98c3ae9/hb-b81b5d17-dea8-4257-a9b5-30b52229cc68:

not reachable since 65 seconds
Mar 30 07:00:33 cloudstack-1 heartbeat: Problem with
/var/run/sr-mount/858d490c-38e8-0f44-2840-c6acb98c3ae9/hb-b81b5d17-dea8-4257-a9b5-30b52229cc68:

not reachable for 65 seconds, rebooting system!

[root@cloudstack-1 ~]# xe pool-list params=all | grep ha-
                       ha-enabled ( RO): false
                 ha-configuration ( RO):
                    ha-statefiles ( RO):
     ha-host-failures-to-tolerate ( RW): 0
               ha-plan-exists-for ( RO): 0
              ha-allow-overcommit ( RW): false
                 ha-overcommitted ( RO): false

So did ACS manage some kind of host's HA?

XenServer 6.2
ACS 4.3.2

Best regards,
Martins

- proIO GmbH -
Geschäftsführer: Swen Brüseke
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt am Main

USt-IdNr. DE 267 075 918
Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main - HRB 86239

Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten
haben,
Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht
gestattet.

If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.