Hi,

It’s best to make a change in the source of CloudStack, then send it as a Pull
Request to get it included.

When you run: `mvn clean install -P systemvm` a new systemvm.iso is generated.

However, the management server will check the systemvm.iso’s signature, so I’m
not sure if replacing works without also copying it to the management server
and restart it (so it generates a new signature).

Another trick is to alter the scripts on live routers with Ansible.

Regards,
Remi