We're using 4.8, with Xen as the hypervisor.

We're finding that only the Admin account can adjust the size of a root
volume. Domain Admins and User accounts aren't given the option to
resize the volume. I have the same storage tag on all of the disk
offerings, and on the primary storage. Resize shows up and works great
when I'm logged in as admin, but none of the users get the icon.

Is there a way to enable this? The documentation seems to suggest it
should be visible to both users and admins, and that as long as multiple
disk offerings share a common storage tag, they should be presented as
options.

I notice in the storage properties for the volume, the "Disk Offering"
is blank, even though I clearly picked an offering.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Andy

ANDY DILLS - XECUNET, LLC