On 06/07/2016 18:26, Dag Sonstebo wrote:

> Which version of CloudStack are you on Andy? The bug seems to have been fixed
> in 4.2 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2337 [1]), but we
> recently came across it again in 4.6 - with a fix appearing in 4.6.2
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-9101 [2]).
>
> Regards,
> Dag Sonstebo
> Cloud Architect
> ShapeBlue

Hi Dag,

I'm running CS 4.8.

It's a little different than those bugs; I reviewed those with hope. It
seemed like back then the issue was that nobody had the UI element to
resize the disk, whereas now the issue (at least as I see it) is that
only the Admin account gets the UI element.

Can anybody else confirm whether or not they see the UI element to
resize the disk as regular user or domain admin in CS 4.8?

Thanks,
Andy

---

ANDY DILLS - XECUNET, LLC