Maruko-san,

Since nested XenServer isn't officially supported by Citrix, it's entirely
possible that some aspect of the nesting which CloudStack requires is
missing/broken.

As Paul indicated, knowing more about your configuration is crucial. First
and foremost, you'll need to be running on the latest XenServer 6.5 (SP1
with all patches).  Normally, I'd recommend XenServer 7, but iirc support
in CloudStack is missing. The second thing will be to confirm that you can
create a PV enabled VM in the nested configuration (e.g. centOS 6.x) using
stock XenServer/XenCenter. If you can create and launch this VM, then
that's a good sign. Since you're stating that the VR started, I think
you're in good shape here, but wanted to ensure I give a complete triage.

Assuming the problem is localized to the VR, there are a couple of
possibilities, and I'd first start by removing nested XenServer from the
equation. Far too often my VR problems have been with the VR itself or
physical network and not the hypervisor. For example, is the VR being
created in the nested XenServer environment, or the root one? What is the
network relationship between host networking (physical network and root
XenServer) and the nested network?

-tim