Hi!

Independently from cloudstack, I'ld strongly recommend to not use ceph
and hypervisors on the very same machines. If you just want to build a
POC this is fine, but If you put load on it, you'll see unpredictible
behavior (at least on the ceph side) due to heavy I/O demands.
Ceph recommends at least 1 Core and 1 GB RAM as a rule of thumb for
each OSD.
BTW. I also won't run a ceph cluster with only two nodes. Your MON
should be able to form a quorum, so you'ld need at least three  nodes.

If you run a cluster with less than about 6 or 8 nodes, I'ld give
gluster a try. I've never tried it myself but I assume this should
be usable as "pre-setup" Storage at least with KVM Hosts.

cheers,

- Stephan