Thank you for the valuable feedback. I have been considering the same setup
Jeroen proposed.

I think what most of us want is something like onapp integrated storage. At
least that is what it sounds like to me.

It would be neat if ACS had a system vm baked in for running ceph, or some
type of distributed storage. Either VM or object storage. IMO, Running big
expensive enterprise SAN for your block storage doesn't feel very
cloud-like.

Dustin