Hi Jacob

I gave this a second read - if your issue is Router VM in starting mode
- but not started - it means cloudstack agent on routerVM cannot talk to
management server on 8250 over POD network.

Another reason would be an issue of hypervisor accessing the NFS mount
used for secondary storage.

Use console of vCenter to see what is happening on router vm. You can
login locally with root/password and see the content of
/var/log/cloud.out file, paste it on pastebin - if it makes no sense to
you...

you can also run /etc/init.d/cloud stop and start.. that will give you a
fresh start on logs..

also, confirm that management server can talk to VR on POD IP
(management) on port 3922..

Regards
ilya