Hi Gerd,

never done that yet but if the UI doesn't show you any option I assume that the
API is going to help you to get there.

If you don't know how to use the API here is a nice intro

I personally prefer psCloudStack for PowerShell for the "quick & dirty jobs"

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Mauricio Schäpers
CIO / Trainer & Consultant

VS Qloud Solution GmbH
Wilhelm-Binder-Str. 19
78048 VS-Villingen

Tel. +49 7721 69701 20
Mob. +49 171 6970120
Email: m.schaep...@vsqloud.de
Internet: www.vsqloud.de

Geschäftsführer: Michael Marx
Handelsregister: HRB 713324
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Villingen-Schwenningen
Steuer-Nr. 22108/21737
USt-IdNr. DE300890182