Hi Mauricio,

thanks a lot but that doesn't help. The first api call just assignes
vms to accounts and the second assigns the accounts to projects. Both
work but the vm needs to be detached from the account and attached to
the project.

Right now I only see one possible solution:
1. stop the vm
2. create a template from this vm
3. create a vm from this template inside the project
4. start this new vm
5. remove the source vm

But for those steps I need to schedule a downtime :( Hoped to find a
solution without stopping the vm.

Thanks,

Gerd

--
Gerd Müller  | Service Manager Cloud

teamix GmbH
Südwestpark 43
90449 Nürnberg

Tel.:  +49 911 30999 293 | Fax: +49 911 30999 99
mail: gerd.muel...@teamix.de | web:  http://www.teamix.de | blog:
http://blog.teamix.de

Amtsgericht Nürnberg, HRB 18320 | Geschäftsführer: Oliver Kügow, Richard Müller

teamix Support Hotline: +49 911 30999-112

 *** Cloud Computing, Virenschutz, Datensicherung und mehr: teamix @itsa vom
18.-20.Oktober 2016, Messe Nürnberg ***