It’s not that kind of setting.

Goto Zone →<zone-name>→Details

Go through all the details. There you will see “Enable local storage for User
VMs”. Modify details to change the value.

Regards,
Anshul

On 03/08/17, 2:17 PM, "Imran Ahmed" <im...@eaxiom.net> wrote:

    Hi Anshul,

    Thanks for your reply.

    Can you specify the setting parameter? All I can see under settings for a
zone are below :

    1.  enable.dynamic.scale.vm Enables/Disables dynamically scaling a vm

    2.  guest.domain.suffix     Default domain name for vms inside virtualized
networks fronted by router

    3.  minreq.sysvmtemplate.version  What version should the Virtual Routers
report

    4.  network.router.EnableServiceMonitoring    service monitoring in router
enable/disable option,

    5.  network.throttling.rate Default data transfer rate in megabits per
second allowed in network.

    6.  pool.storage.allocated.capacity.disablethreshold      Percentage (as a
value between 0 and 1) of allocated storage utilization above which allocators
will disable using the pool for low allocated storage available.

    7.  pool.storage.capacity.disablethreshold    Percentage (as a value
between 0 and 1) of storage utilization above which allocators will disable
using the pool for low storage available.

    8.  system.vm.use.local.storage   Indicates whether to use local storage
pools or shared storage pools for system VMs.

    9.  use.external.dns  Bypass internal dns, use external dns1 and dns2

    regards,

    Imran