We don't use lvm inside containers here because we find out that is easier to
resize without it.

You can even boot up with an GParted ISO that's makes very simple resizing the
VM (even the client can do it) with very small risk comparing to use manual
tools.

Rodrigo Baldasso - LHOST

(51) 9 8419-9861