Hi all,
I'm also trying to find a solution, our infrastructure is based on XS6.5
that will not patched on meltdown and spectre so we're considering to
create new cluster based on a different hypervisor instead of upgrade to
XS7.2.
In fact, I think that all here work for a company that has a MS SPLA
agreement in place, so my question is: since we're already paying MS
Datacenter license, what do you think about Hyper-V under Cloudstack?
I'm trying to compare it versus KVM...

Thank you.