and with cloudstack (and mysql) running locally, right?
So my next step would be to stop cloudstack and see if you can start the
image with virsh?
Cloudstack thinks for some reason the host is not a suitable target. I have
no clue why that is from your log. You can start cloudstack in a debugger
but given you are asking on users@, i don't think you are familiar with
that kind of work are, you?
You might also want to look in the management (and agent) log to see if you
can find anything about the capacity reported. Look for GetHostStatsAnswer.

--
Daan