Hi Swen,

+1 for Simon’s comments. I did a fair bit of CLVM POC work a year ago and ended
up concluding it’s just not fit for purpose, it’s too unstable and STONITH was
a challenge to say the least. As you’ve seen from our blog article we have had
a project in the past using OCFS2 – but it is again a challenge to set up and
to get running smoothly + you need to go cherry picking modules which can be
tricky since you are into Oracle territory.

For smooth running I recommend sticking to NFS if you can – if not take a look
at CEPH or gluster, or ScaleIO as Simon suggested.

Regards,
Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue