Hello Guys,

I have tried the following two cases.

1, "echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger"

2, Pulled the network cable of one of the host

In both cases, the following happened.

=====
2018-03-13 08:22:54,978 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.ClusteredAgentManagerImpl] (AgentTaskPool-15:ctx-c8d9f5d2) (logid:c0a3d2da) Notifying other nodes of to disconnect 2018-03-13 08:22:54,983 INFO [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentTaskPool-16:ctx-d8204625) (logid:ffe4a426) Host 4 is disconnecting with event AgentDisconnected 2018-03-13 08:22:54,985 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentTaskPool-16:ctx-d8204625) (logid:ffe4a426) Host 4 is already Alert 2018-03-13 08:22:54,985 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentTaskPool-16:ctx-d8204625) (logid:ffe4a426) Deregistering link for 4 with state Alert 2018-03-13 08:22:54,985 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.AgentManagerImpl] (AgentTaskPool-16:ctx-d8204625) (logid:ffe4a426) Remove Agent : 4
=====

But nothing happened for theĀ  vm's in that node. I have waited for one hour and the VM's in that node has been migrated to the other available hosts. I think the issue is that the management server still thinks that the VM's in that host is running. Please check the following logs

=======
2018-03-13 11:08:25,882 DEBUG [c.c.c.CapacityManagerImpl] (CapacityChecker:ctx-1d8378af) (logid:ae906a50) Found 1 VMs on host 4 2018-03-13 11:08:25,888 DEBUG [c.c.c.CapacityManagerImpl] (CapacityChecker:ctx-1d8378af) (logid:ae906a50) Found 0 VM, not running on host 4
========