Dag Sonstebo
Cloud Architect
ShapeBlue

On 06/04/2018, 13:07, "Melanie Desaive" <m.desa...@heinlein-support.de> wrote:

    Hi Dag,

    Stephan and I posted the issues we encountered after upgrading to 4.11
    on https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues.

    Those are:

    Admin Dashboard System Capacity broken with German Locale #2539
    problem adding new shared network NIC to VM "A NIC with this MAC address
    exits for network:" #2540
    Add "Lets Encrypt CA" Certpath to SSVM Keystore (for cdimage.debian.org)
    CloudStack-Usage Broken after Upgrade from 4.9 to 4.11 #2542
    Web-UI creates all isolated Nets with IP range 10.1.1.0/24 #2533
    Textbox "Account and projectId can't be specified together" #2543
    Password Reset does not work with Isolated Networks with redundant
    routers #2544

    Still we are very happy with our shiny new 4.11 setup!

    Thanks a lot for this great piece of software!

    Greetings,

    Melanie and Stephan

    Am 04.04.2018 um 16:08 schrieb Dag Sonstebo:
    > Hi Stephan,
    >
    > Thanks for the summary – can you log these as new issues in the new
issues tracker https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues  please (note not
Jira).

    > Regards,
    > Dag Sonstebo
    > Cloud Architect
    > ShapeBlue
    >
    > On 04/04/2018, 10:39, "Stephan Seitz" <s.se...@heinlein-support.de> wrote:
    >
    >     Hi!
    >
    >     We're currently using XenServer instead of VMware, so I just don't
know
    >     if you really need to build your own packages. Afaik shapeblue's
public
    >     repository has been built with noredist.
    >
    >     Here's short list (sorry, we didn't report everything to the
bugtracker
    >     by now) of caveats:
    >
    >     * There's a more precise dashboard (XX.XX% instead of XX%)
    >     -> Nice, but only works with locale set to EN or C or anything with
    >     decimalpoints instead of commas :) ... consequently the default
    >     language of the GUI will also be selected identical to your locale.
    >
    >     -> Ldap Authentication doesn't work. You need to apply
https://github.c
    >     om/apache/cloudstack/pull/2517 to get this working.
    >
    >     -> Adding a NIC to a running VM (only tested in Advanced Zone,
    >     Xenserver, Shared Network to add) fails with an "duplicate
MAC-address"

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/e
    >     > n/4.11.0.0/upgrade/upgrade-4.9.html
    >     >
    >     > But i don't know if any of you already did it, and had upgraded the
    >     > system?
    >     > I was wondering if anyone had any issues during the execution of the
    >     > process.
    >     >
    >     > And also if someone can send more info, or another guide to follow
or
    >     > best
    >     > practice?
    >     >
    >     > We've check it out and found that we need to compile our own
    >     > cloudstack
    >     > software because we're using vmware hosts, is it true? any
    >     > suggestions?
    >     >
    >     > Thanks in advance.
    >     >
    >     > Kind regards.
    >     >
    >     >
    >     --
    >
    >     Heinlein Support GmbH
    >     Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin
    >
    >     http://www.heinlein-support.de
    >
    >     Tel: 030 / 405051-44
    >     Fax: 030 / 405051-19
    >
    >     Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
    >     Berlin-Charlottenburg,
    >     Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein -- Sitz: Berlin
    >

    > dag.sonst...@shapeblue.com
    > www.shapeblue.com
    > @shapeblue

    Heinlein Support GmbH