In 4.8 - to make sure you are NOT hitting the improper SSL chain build,
after the MGMT server restart, you could grep for following line in the
MGMT logs

"Could not find and construct a valid SSL certificate"

but in 4.11 (master) I can't find this by searching within the
repo...strange...

--

Andrija Panić