Hi Ivan,

you are right, changing the enable SSL option in the general settings does fix
the issue. I have been doing testing from two different browsers and one of
them didn't have the right cert installed on the client side. So, the consoles
didn't work. However, the correct browser set up started to work after the
enable ssl option was set to True.

Thanks for your help

Andrei