Hi Stephan

The Noredist CloudStack build has additional dependencies that you need to
download and install yourself. The instruction on how to get and install this
jars is detailed under the section 'Dependencies' here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+CloudStack

After installing these jars, build using:

mvn clean install -Dnoredist -P developer,systemvm

You can also download prebuilt System VM templates for your specific hypervisor
here: http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.11/

These templates need to be extracted and installed in your secondary storage,
and this can be done using this script:

scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt

Here is an example below of how to download, extract and install system vm
template. The NFS server is configured in the localhost.

wget
http://packages.shapeblue.com/systemvmtemplate/4.11/systemvmtemplate-4.11.1-kvm.qcow2.bz2

./scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt \

   -m /<secondary storage> -f systemvmtemplate-4.11.1-kvm.qcow2.bz2

   -h kvm -o localhost -r cloud -d cloud

I hope this helps.

Regards

Dingane