Paul:
As an end-user, I prefer to see the options greyed out.  The greyed out
options serve as a teaching tool to expose all the potential benefits
and features of a category.  In addition, it may be additionally helpful
to link to a knowledge base with information regarding the greyed out
function, it's benefits, and how to activate it.

With appreciation,
CALVIN LEVY, _Technology Advisor_
WINGU TECHNOLOGY LLC | 2252 Twelve Oaks Way, Suite 102 | Wesley Chapel,
Florida 33544-6972

+1 (813) 397-8400 ext. 2000 | calvin.l...@wingutechnology.com |
https://wingutechnology.com
BIG TECHNOLOGY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
_The New Standard In Business Information Technology._ [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]
Cyber-Security | Private Cloud Solutions | Business Continuity |
Disaster Recovery | Compliance
VOIP Phone Systems | Business Applications | Monitoring & Support |
Hardened & Secure Systems (WINGU pronounced "_wee-in-goo_" is Swahili for Cloud)
EMAIL DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this transmission may
contain privileged and confidential information, including customer
information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended
only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message.
DISCLAIMER:  Lease agreement or contract coverage can not be bound or
amended via the email system.  No coverage is considered bound or
amended until a binder or other confirmation of coverage has been
received.  All Proposals are for illustrative purposes only.  Please
refer to your agreement for actual coverages.