On 2/27/19 2:58 PM, Fariborz Navidan wrote:
Hello All,

I have used qemu-img tool to convert a vmdk to qcow2 image. I want to add
the image as template to ACS so I can deploy from it and get the VM
migrated to ACS. I have installed httpd on management server and I am able
to start the file at url such as http://hostname/images/test.qcow2 from my
browser. However when I add the template to ACS, under Zone tab, it show
status as Active and Ready as No. It seems, it does not start to download
and install the template. I don't see any error.

You can log into the secondary storage VM and see the error, but I can tell you what it most probably is.

Look for

secstorage.allowed.internal.sites

in your Global Settings tab.

And see what's there. This is a list of cidrs that are allowed as sources for downloading images. For example, if you have an FTP server set up at 185.27.174.5 and you also have an internal network of 10.120.0.0/24, you'd put this string in there:

10.120.0.0/24,185.27.174.5/32