Hi

Did the ISO complete downloading in all the zones? That's the only reason
this issue would happen.
When you say it was added, I reckon you mean the details for the iso was
visible in cloud portal, there is another tab zones, wherein you can check
the status of the download for specific zones.
In case the download hasn't completed, connect to the ssvm and run a wget
with the iso url and check if it's able to connect and download. You can
also check if the file exists and the size, on the secondary storage.

Regards
Thomas