In order to create a VM using the ISO, the ISO registered should be Ready
state.

When  Direct Download is set to "No", the SSVM will download the ISO into
the Secondary storage using the public network. Is ISO added with Direct
Download "No" is in ready state? Does the SSVM could reach that host?

In the second case, when Direct Download is set to "Yes", ISO is directly
downloaded to Primary Storage (Sec Storage is ByPassed here) by the Host.
Might be the url is not reachable from Host.

- Suresh