Hi all,
I have been exploring cloudstack cloud platform while comparing it with
openstack cloud platform.
I am a little skeptical about which solution to use as our cloud platform
between cloudstack and openstack.
Following are the difficulties I am facing which comparing these two solutions.

1.) Openstack has HEAT as the component for orchestration of application VM's
deployed and the cloud setup services as well. Is there any orchestration
feature in cloudstack which provides autoscaling feature for the application
deployed in it?

2.) Openstack has TROVE for DBaaS which takes care of the entire lifecycle of
the database service which includes deployment, configuration, replication,
failover, backup, patching, restores.
Is there any similar service in cloudstack for providing DBaaS?