Hi there,

everybody trying to sell you something will actually tell that their
product is the best...

Having that in mind (and since I'm not trying to sell you anything), there
are a couple of things:

1. Dead easy to deploy (weeks) versus months/years for OpenStack (i.e.
"turnkey" solution, already packaged into single daemon, instead of having
to build it from LEGO bricks like in case of OpenStack)
1. Dead easy to deploy (weeks) versus months/years for OpenStack
1. Dead easy to deploy (weeks) versus months/years for OpenStack
2. Seamless upgrade (30min or more, depending on your install size) with
very few engineers and zero $$$
2. Seamless upgrade (30min or more, depending on your install size) with
very few engineers and zero $$$
2. Seamless upgrade (30min or more, depending on your install size) with
very few engineers and zero $$$

Once you have your cloud in production, you will appreciate these two ^^^
more than anything else in the world, and will repeat it yourself and
praise the day when you actually decided to go with CloudStack.

3. CloudStack does only IaaS and does it very well, with support for
multiple hypervisors (XenServer,KVM,VMware being used heavily in
production), multiple storage backends and an excellent networking model,
etc, etc.
4. CloudStack also support spinning Kubernetes clusters (
https://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-container-service/)
5. That being said, no other XXXaaS support atm.
6. As Nux said, you won't break your bank with CloudStack
7. The "problem" you probably have -  there is no hype, no marketing, no
big vendor names around CloudStack - since it not a Mission Impossible (tm)
to install and thus not in vendors' interest to offer integration services
for big $$$.

Check the "known" user list (i.e. not everyone is happy to share that they
are running CloudStack): https://cloudstack.apache.org/users.html
Just a couple of sound names from the above list: Apple, British Telecom,
KDDI (second largest telco in Japan), China Telecom, etc. and MANY other
sound names - check the list - it speaks better than anything else.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Andrija

--