+1

Based on:
- Packages from http://packages.shapeblue.com/testing/41130rc1/ and
http://packages.shapeblue.com/testing/systemvm/41130rc1/
- Upgrade of our test cloud from 4.11.2 to 4.11.3 worked without problems
(aside from the mentioned template issue)
- OurĀ internal smoke test stack ran successfully

The only thing I'm a bit unhappy about is the backported ostype API fix:
Since this is a breaking API change, I don't think it should be included in a
minor release, even if it fixes an API bug.
It triggers an error in Packer, which we use to create templates.
However, a fix was already commited and will be in the next Packer release, so
I'm ok'ing it: https://github.com/hashicorp/packer/pull/7694