- ake sure mgmt is stopped (you can leave it on 4.13 if not
already downgraded), stop cloudstack-agents on KVM hosts.
- Rollback DB with your SQL statements, that you shared a few emails ago
(unfortunately after this 4.12 is NOT possible to work normally...)
 -Download the new systemVM template - it WILL OVERWRITE your old one -
i.e.:
        From mgmt, mount the Secondary Storage NFS on /mnt/secondary and
execute:

 /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/storage/secondary/cloud-install-sys-tmplt
-m /mnt/secondary -u
http://download.cloudstack.org/systemvm/4.11/systemvmtemplate-4.11.3-kvm.qcow2.bz2
-h kvm -F
        This will overwrite existing systemVM template on the
/mnt/secondary/templates/1/3/xxxxxx and will update the DB with new names
etc...
- Upgrade packages to 4.13 now (if not already having 4.13 installed)
- start mgmt - upgrade path will find the new systemVM template and mgmt
server should start fine.
- Destroy your SSVM and CPVM, new ones will be recreated from new systemVM
template.
- Restart all VRs (or restart networks/VPCs with Clean Up option) - new
will be created from the new systemVM template.

I've just tested all this in my lab - let me know if any issues.

--

Andrija Panić