Hi Matthew,

What is the timezone set in the management server and in mysql ("SELECT
@@global.time_zone, @@session.time_zone"). The management server is
defaulted to the system timezone. Check if any timezone's set for any users
in user table ("SELECT timezone FROM cloud.user") in the management server.
Also, ensure to populate the time zone info in mysql if not done.

Please share the full stack trace to see the extract point of failure.

Thanks,
Suresh