Also In my VM XML I have the following:

And checking host via ip linkw show confirms this is the correct VIF:

$ ip link show
1: lo: <LOOPBACK,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 65536 qdisc noqueue state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/loopback 00:00:00:00:00:00 brd 00:00:00:00:00:00
2: eno1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq master cloudbr0 state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 0c:c4:7a:7f:e1:1c brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname enp6s0
3: eno2: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc mq master cloudbr1 state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 0c:c4:7a:7f:e1:1d brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    altname enp7s0
4: cloudbr1: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 0c:c4:7a:7f:e1:1d brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
5: cloudbr0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether 0c:c4:7a:7f:e1:1c brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
6: cloud0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue state UP mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:a9:fe:59:51 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
142: vnet125: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master cloud0 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:a9:fe:59:51 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
143: vnet126: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master cloudbr1 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:6a:00:00:10 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
144: vnet127: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master cloudbr0 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:93:00:00:1f brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
145: vnet128: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master cloudbr1 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:4d:00:00:45 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
166: vnet149: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc htb master cloudbr0 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:e9:00:00:4c brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
167: vnet150: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc noqueue master cloud0 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:a9:fe:7f:ee brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
171: vnet154: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc htb master cloudbr0 state UNKNOWN mode DEFAULT group default qlen 1000
    link/ether fe:00:5e:00:00:58 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff