From: Jayanth Reddy <jayanthreddy5...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 1 February 2024 at 12:40 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Unable to Upload ISO from local
EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please verify the sender email address before taking any
action, replying, clicking any link or opening any attachment.

Hello Bharath,
I don't know if this helps, but one of the other ways is to register the ISO
from the URL. You can also have a VM with a web server to host ISOs or use some
already accessible URL.

Not sure what you exactly mean by backend, but you should be able to upload
ISOs as long as your System VMs are reachable from the network you're trying
from. IIUC, please use HTTPS for this to work with your current release of ACS.

Thanks,
Jayanth