Hello everyone,

I am running CloudStack 4.18 and 4.19 in two separate environments and notice
that in both environments, the Console Proxy SystemVM is pretty much pegging
its single CPU. Logging in to the SystemVM, top reports the java process that
handles the VNC connections is constantly using ~100% CPU. This behaviour
happens even on a cleanly provisioned console proxy (after deleting/recreating
it) with only a 4-5 established VNC connections (as reported by netstat -ntp).

Is this normal? Does anyone else experience this behaviour? Should I assign a
larger console proxy compute offering?

Thank-you in advance.
-Leo