Hi Guys

I am trying to delete an ISO from Cloudstack UI. But it keep ending with error "Failed to update state" when I try to delete it from my zone via UI. Here's a screenshot: https://tinyurl.com/282udj4s

In the database, when I run `*select * from template_view\G;*` I see two entries of the same template. Entry with  same ID 238. One shows the state is "Ready" but the other State is "Migrating". Both template_state show as "Active" and I can confirm both entries in the DB have the same uuid. However, take note in the UI, from the screenshot, you see it says "Not Ready".

The template ISO file does not seem to exist on my secondary storage so this is some database/UI glitch. What's the best way to have this removed/solved? Because each time I restart SSVM, I get failed to sync template error for this ISO that no longer exists.

I appreciate any assistance, thank you.

--
Regards / Groete

<https://www.namhost.com>         Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

*e:* granwi...@namhost.com
*m:* +264 81 323 1260 <tel:+264813231260>
*w:* www.namhost.com <https://www.namhost.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/namhost><https://twitter.com/namhost><https://www.instagram.com/namhostinternetservices/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/namhos><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTd5v-kVPaic_dguGur15AA>

<https://www.adsigner.com/v1/l/631091998d4670001fe43ec2/621c9b76c140bb001ed0f818/banner>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full privacy policy and disclaimers, please go to https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy