From: Granwille Strauss
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 11:29 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Template ISO Cannot Be Deleted

Hi Guys

I am trying to delete an ISO from Cloudstack UI. But it keep ending with error
"Failed to update state" when I try to delete it from my zone via UI. Here's a
screenshot: https://tinyurl.com/282udj4s

In the database, when I run `select * from template_view\G;` I see two entries
of the same template. Entry with  same ID 238. One shows the state is "Ready"
but the other State is "Migrating". Both template_state show as "Active" and I
can confirm both entries in the DB have the same uuid. However, take note in
the UI, from the screenshot, you see it says "Not Ready".

The template ISO file does not seem to exist on my secondary storage so this is
some database/UI glitch. What's the best way to have this removed/solved?
Because each time I restart SSVM, I get failed to sync template error for this
ISO that no longer exists.

I appreciate any assistance, thank you.

--
Regards / Groete

Granwille Strauss  // Senior Systems Admin

e: granwi...@namhost.com<mailto:granwi...@namhost.com>
m: +264 81 323 1260<tel:+264813231260>
w: www.namhost.com<https://www.namhost.com/>

Namhost Internet Services (Pty) Ltd,

24 Black Eagle Rd, Hermanus, 7210, RSA

The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by
mistake, please inform us by email reply and then delete the message. It is
forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message
to anyone without our explicit consent. The integrity and security of this
email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be
held liable for any damage caused by the message. For our full privacy policy
and disclaimers, please go to https://www.namhost.com/privacy-policy