GitHub user nickaccuweb added a comment to the discussion: Cloudstack 4.22 - 
Configuration Wizard failing - Fix Error

@soulfulgent 

Thanks for confirming. 

That explains the error I found in the HAR file.

The untagged value you found applies to the Shared Guest Network VLAN field. 
For the Storage Network, it works differently.

Since your Storage traffic is not using a VLAN, the Storage VLAN value should 
be left unset rather than entering untagged.

In your case, the wizard is sending:
vlan=untagged

and CloudStack is rejecting that value while creating the Storage Network IP 
range.

So I have now identified the reason why the wizard is stopping.

There is no need to recreate the database again. The next step will be to 
create/correct the Storage Network IP range without passing the VLAN parameter 
and then continue the zone configuration.

I am reviewing the safest way to do this with the current setup and will share 
the exact steps with you.

Regards,
Nick R 
AccuWeb.Cloud

GitHub link: 
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/discussions/13956#discussioncomment-18718017

----
This is an automatically sent email for [email protected].
To unsubscribe, please send an email to: [email protected]

Reply via email to