Hi,
I need to be able to restart a resource (e.g apache) whenever a
configuration
file is updated. I have been using the 'crm resource restart ' command to
to it,
which does restart the resource BUT also restarts my other resources also.
Is this normal behaviour? Is there a way to just/force restart only the
resource whose config file is changed.
I have the following resources configured in a group (ew)
Resource Group: ew
fs_drbd (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem): Started ew-2
VirtualIP (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2): Started ew-2
mysqld-1 (ocf::heartbeat:mysql): Started ew-2
mysqld-2 (ocf::heartbeat:mysql): Started ew-2
Website8084 (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started ew-2
Website8083 (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started ew-2
Website8085 (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started ew-2
Website8086 (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started ew-2
tomcat8-9092 (ocf::heartbeat:tomcat): Started ew-2
tomcat7-9091 (ocf::heartbeat:tomcat): Started ew-2
tomcat5-9090 (ocf::heartbeat:tomcat): Started ew-2
pgsqld-1 (ocf::heartbeat:pgsql): Started ew-2
Website8080 (ocf::heartbeat:apache): Started ew-2
mail (ocf::heartbeat:MailTo): Started ew-2
p_sym_cron_rsync (ocf::heartbeat:symlink): Started ew-2
Now, if I restart say 'Website8086', all the other resources defined after
Website8086 in the listing above (tomcat8-9092 ... to p_sym_cron_rsync)
gets
restarted as well. This can take a while to complete.
Is there a way to just start Website8086 or just reload it, without
affecting
the other resources.
Thanks
krishan
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list: [email protected]
http://clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org