On 11/02/2015 05:59 PM, - - wrote:
Hi,
    I need to be able to restart a resource (e.g apache) whenever a
configuration
file is updated. I have been using the 'crm resource restart ' command
to to it,
which does restart the resource BUT also restarts my other resources also.
Is this normal behaviour? Is there a way to just/force restart only the
resource whose config file is changed.

I have the following resources configured in a group (ew)

Hi,

i had the same problem with Apache and a virtual IP together in a group. I wasn't able to restart / reload just Apache. The only way was to bring down the whole group including IP, and then start the group again.

Is there a way to just start Website8086 or just reload it, without
affecting
the other resources.

I removed the group configuration and instead just inserted a colocation rule to make sure that Apache and IP are running on the same node. This works fine for me, now it's possible to crm resource restart res_apache without affecting the IP, and it works fast and smoothly.

best regards..

_______________________________________________
Users mailing list: [email protected]
http://clusterlabs.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Reply via email to