Jan Pokorný napsal(a):
On 21/09/16 09:16 +0200, Jan Friesse wrote:
Thomas Lamprecht napsal(a):
I have also another, organizational question. I saw on the GitHub page from
corosync that pull request there are preferred, and also that the

True

At this point, it's worth noting that ClusterLabs/corosync is
currently a stale fork of corosync/corosync location at GitHub,
which may be a source of confusion.

Nice catch, I didn't even know it exists.

It would make sense to settle on just a single one to be clearly
authoritative place to be in touch with (not sure what options
are -- aliasing/transfering?).

Sure. I don't know who created that fork but whoever it was please consider deleting it. It may be really confusing.

Regards,
  Honza

Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org