General question. I tried to set up a cman + corosync + pacemaker cluster using
two corosync rings. When I start the cluster, everything works fine, except
when I do a 'corosync-cfgtool -s' it only shows one ring. I tried manually
editing the /etc/cluster/cluster.conf file adding two <interface> sections, but
then cman complained that I didn't have a multicast address specified, even
though I did. I tried editing the /etc/corosdync/corosync.conf file, and then I
could get two rings, but the nodes would not both join the cluster. Bah! I did
some reading and saw that cman didn't support multiple rings years ago. Did it
never get updated?

Users mailing list:

Project Home:
Getting started: