thnx to all of you

finaly i have try to insert greek content in MySQL using connect/j

i write down all the step i have to do

cocoon.xconf
<dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost/databaseName?useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=ISO-8859-7</dburl>

sitemap.xmap
in actions:
<map:action name="set-encoding"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.SetCharacterEncodingAction"/>

in pipeline:
                        <map:act type="set-encoding">
                                <map:parameter name="form-encoding" value="UTF-8"/>
                        </map:act>

the action in site map help me to post greek text from html forms to .xsp
where the data are appended to mysql

--stavros