Hi, I have a little problem (I'm not sure, if it is problem of cocoon or pure
java - if so, I apologize :). When I want to store into database binary data of
uploaded file, many of characters are replaced by '?'. When I tried to store
data to the file, everything was ok (it means, that from InputStream are going
out relative correct characters). It looks like, that problem comes on by
assigning of InputStream data to the String (I tried InputStreamReader with
correct encoding also) and following storing into database for this reason
fails.

What have I to do differently? Thanx a lot!

osup