Joerg Heinicke wrote:
On 28.08.2005 21:54, Peter Flynn wrote:
Where can I get the missing classes? Ant 1.6.2 is preinstalled on FC4

That's the problem.

I thought it might be. The ghost of Red Hat strikes again...

but build.sh clearly disables it in order to use its own copy,

Unfortunately not: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=112474471307581&w=4

Aha. Grrr. Thank you...OK, soft links to their binaries removed, and
I updated the Wiki page at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Installing
to reflect the changes for FC4.

so I'm puzzled as to why it can't find these classes.

I wasn't seeing the "Could not create task or type of type: if." error
so I hadn't found the page.

It seems to like building now, but it comes up with a different error:

package net.php does not exist
    public class PhpServlet extends net.php.servlet implements Runnable {
                                           ^

and then dozens of warnings that @something cannot be used, or can't be found, or the reference isn't found.

///Peter