Hi all,

I have some (generally 2-4) XML documents (approx. 200
KB in size) that I would like to merge.   The
documents would have the same id attributes and tag
names.  The tags which share the same name and id
attribute should be merged into one node, and any
content within the original two nodes merged and
appended in the new node.  The resulting merge would
create one XML document.  Considering the size of the
documents, what is the most efficient
approach...Aggregation via the sitemap? XSLT?
SAX ala JAXP? DOM ala JAXP? or some other approach?

Thanks in Advance,
Julian

Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam