De : jigo jacob [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 30 mars 2006 15:01
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : First Cocoon application help needed

I have downloaded the latest cocoon release 2.1.8.
After running the build I have copied the webapp
folder instead of the war file in the
TOMCAT_HOME/webapps directory. I  then accessed the
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/ I was able to see the
cocoon welcome page. I hope that confirms proper
installation of the cocoon. I am using jdk1.5.0.6 and
Tomcat/5.0.28
   I am trying to run a example in the Java&XML 2
edition book.

I put 2 files in the WEB-INF folder cocoon.properties
and web.xml

I aslo add two directories cocoon/XSL and cocoon/DTD
containing the xsl and dtd files respectively

I copied the contents.xml which contains of the
java&xml book in xml format

When I type the URL,
http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/contents.xml
I get an error message
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No
pipeline matched request: contents.xml

This is my first cocoon application. Does anybody know
what is going wrong?. If anybody has a simple xml
cocoon application to run, please help so I can get a
hang of cocoon.

Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.