Hi Cocooners,

I have a SAX stream containing fragments of escaped XML, e.g.

and want to convert the characters into SAX events:

I collect and assemble the character events, but I don't know how
to parse the resulting string and generate SAX events without
too much effort.

I tried StringXMLizable and XMLByteStreamInterpreter, but ran
into problems because contentHandler.startElement() is called
or the prolog is not correct.

What's the best way to do this?

TIA for any pointers!

-- Andreas