Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answers which helped me to understand my problem. It
was finally not a Cocoon usage problem like I believed too long, I had a
"releaseConnection" on my PostMethod before logging the resulting body on
the client side. So the http response body was ever null.

In fact, the simple following sitemap code works fine (to get the post body
and send it again) :
        <map:pipeline>
            <map:match pattern="tentative">
                <map:generate type="stream">
                    <map:parameter name="defaultContentType"
value="text/xml" />
                </map:generate>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
            </map:match>